- Dementia/Cognitive Disorders
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Managing Risk/Best Practices
- Personality Disorders
- Scientific Perspectives
- Special Patient Populations
- Substance Abuse
- Trauma-Related Disorders
* IMCRA Colloquium 1 - Coordination of International Support Efforts with a...
Shunichi Homma, MD
Coordination of international response to disasters of the magnitude that effected Tohoku...
Tools Primary Care Physicians Can Use to Effectively Treat Depression
Damara N. Gutnick, MD
The Patient Health Questionnaire (PHQ-9), the P4 screening tool, and the Sequenced Treatment...
* IMCRA Colloquium 3 - Nagomi: Care Center for the Heart of Soma
Kazuma Yonekura, RN
The Fukushima bi-district mental health care center in Soma has had an especial focus...
The Burden of Restless Legs Syndrome
Karl Doghramji, MD and Paul Doghramji, MD
A 45 year old woman visited her doctor complaining of extreme tiredness that she has been...