- Dementia/Cognitive Disorders
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Managing Risk/Best Practices
- Personality Disorders
- Scientific Perspectives
- Special Patient Populations
- Substance Abuse
- Trauma-Related Disorders
Excessive daytime sleepiness in young adults
Karl Doghramji, MD and Paul Doghramji, MD
A 21 year old college student was referred by a school counselor to see a psychiatrist for...
Screening for Depression in the Primary Care Setting
Larry Culpepper, MD, MPH
Professor and Chairman of Family Medicine Boston University School of Medicine Boston...
* IMCRA Colloquium 3 - Japan Red Cross Society: Psychosocial Support Programs
Toshiharu Makishima, MD
- * IMCRA Colloquium 2 - The Years Afterward: Conflicting Messages and Changing...Thomas G. Hedberg, MSci, PhD, International Medical Crisis Response Alliance
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea and Depression in the ElderlyKarl Doghramji, MD and Paul Doghramji, MD
A 71 year old man was taken to see his physician because of excessive sleepiness and a loss of...
- * IMCRA Colloquium 2 - Panelist DiscussionAkashi, Shigemura, Yanagisawa, Niwa, Yabe, Harada
Drs. Akashi, Shigemura and Harada discuss key aspects of their presentations with the audience...
- Radiation Exposure and Risks in Prenatal and Early Natal LifeTomo Tarui, MD
Although guidelines for the exposure of pregnant women to external radiation sources have been...
- The Diagnosis and Treatment of Borderline Personality DisorderJoel Paris, MD
Borderline personality disorder, which is present in approximately 1% of the population,...View AllNewsYoga shows psychological benefits for high-school studentsYoga classes have positive psychological effects for high-school students, according to a pilot...
The Antidepressant Effects Of TestosteroneTestosterone, the primary male sex hormone, appears to have antidepressant properties, but the...
Chronic Stress Linked To Inflammation And DiseaseStress wreaks havoc on the mind and body. For example, psychological stress is associated with...
Activity in brain networks related to features of depressionDepressed individuals with a tendency to ruminate on negative thoughts, i.e. to repeatedly think...
Improving ADHD DiagnosisAccording to new research conducted at Oregon Health & Science University, Attention Deficit...
Confirming The Link Between Fast Food And DepressionAccording to a recent study headed by scientists from the University of Las Palmas de Gran...Clinician.com Links
- * IMCRA Colloquium 2 - The Years Afterward: Conflicting Messages and Changing...