- Dementia/Cognitive Disorders
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Managing Risk/Best Practices
- Personality Disorders
- Scientific Perspectives
- Special Patient Populations
- Substance Abuse
- Trauma-Related Disorders
* IMCRA Colloquium 3 - Family-Centered Remedies for Displacement and Loss in...
Nahoko Harada, MSN, RN, PhD
Cannus Tohoku, a disaster aid agency led by nurses, sent over 11,000 professional and...
* IMCRA Colloquium 1 - Coordination of International Support Efforts with a...
Shunichi Homma, MD
Coordination of international response to disasters of the magnitude that effected Tohoku...
* Psychiatric Disaster Response: Staging and PTSD
Craig Katz, MD
The psychotherapeutic response to the aftermath of a life-threatening disaster must be taken...
Obstructive Sleep Apnea and Depression in the Elderly
Karl Doghramji, MD and Paul Doghramji, MD
A 71 year old man was taken to see his physician because of excessive sleepiness and a loss of...