- Dementia/Cognitive Disorders
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Managing Risk/Best Practices
- Personality Disorders
- Scientific Perspectives
- Special Patient Populations
- Substance Abuse
- Trauma-Related Disorders
Prenatal and Postpartum Depression
Ellen Haller, MD
Depression is not uncommon among pregnant women. Many women with a history of depression will...
* IMCRA Colloquium 2 - Panelist Discussion
Akashi, Shigemura, Yanagisawa, Niwa, Yabe, Harada
Drs. Akashi, Shigemura and Harada discuss key aspects of their presentations with the audience...
Geriatric Depression with Cognitive Impairment: Diagnostic Challenges for DSM...
Steven P. Roose, MD
When developing a management plan for late-life depression, clinicians are faced with...
* IMCRA Colloquium 2 - Mental Health Support for the Workers of Fukushima...
Jun Shigemura, MD
Most of the Fukushima Daichi and Daini nuclear plant workers are local residents who...