- Dementia/Cognitive Disorders
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Managing Risk/Best Practices
- Personality Disorders
- Scientific Perspectives
- Special Patient Populations
- Substance Abuse
- Trauma-Related Disorders
* IMCRA Colloquium 3 - Nagomi: Care Center for the Heart of Soma
Kazuma Yonekura, RN
The Fukushima bi-district mental health care center in Soma has had an especial focus...
* IMCRA Colloquium 3 - Faculty Question and Answer Session - Part 1
Drs. Homma, Hedberg, Suzuki, Niwa, and Makishima
Drs. Homma, Hedberg, Suzuki, Niwa, and Makishima discuss key aspects of their presentations...
Geriatric Depression with Cognitive Impairment: Diagnostic Challenges for DSM...
Steven P. Roose, MD
When developing a management plan for late-life depression, clinicians are faced with...
Obstructive Sleep Apnea and Depression in the Elderly
Karl Doghramji, MD and Paul Doghramji, MD
A 71 year old man was taken to see his physician because of excessive sleepiness and a loss of...